About Dr. Jack Kunkel
My energy in leading a healthy lifestyle stemmed from personal health struggles, which led me to take action with my own nutritional habits. From this experience, and combined with my passion for helping people, my enthusiasm is directed into guiding clients to meet their own nutritional needs, fitness goals, and improving confidence in themselves.
My eagerness to succeed and desire to learn has helped others achieve weight loss and is recognized in national magazines and fitness websites. I’ve spent my entire career not only helping individuals achieve wellness goals, but also helping business professionals become better leaders and communicators. I teach corporate wellness at Utica College, I am a motivational speaker, build customized individual wellness plans and build corporate wellness programs.
- Doctorate and Ph.D. in Natural Medicine, Quantum University
- M.S., Applied Clinical Nutrition
- B.S., Empire State College
Awards & Certification
- Board Certified Alternative Medical Practitioner
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Weight Management Specialist
- Expert Rating Sports Nutrition Certification
- NESTA Certified Corporate Wellness Coach
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- WELCOA Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist