Corporate Wellness Program
Helping Improve Employee Health & Motivation in the Workplace
We understand that every company is unique, and for any new program to be successful, it takes a hands-on, practical approach- one that is customized around your business’s needs and goals. We will work with your company to create programs that will maximize overall employee health, performance, and engagement. This will provide long-term savings for your organization by reducing absenteeism, stress, and staff turnover- resulting in a more productive work environment. By focusing on health and wellness, organizations can also be more successful in accomplishing the organization's goals.
So whether you need one, two, or all of our services, we will customize a solution that works for you!
Here is why our plan works.
Step 1- Motivate employees! How do we do this? Dr. Kunkel will create an unforgettable experience through a motivational talk, tailored to your demographic. The talk is designed to motivate and create lasting change.
Step 2- Keep employees engaged with a practical and accessible program. We design a six-week challenge for your company to create a health-conscious work environment. We know willpower lasts briefly- the challenge is a systematic approach to create habits that last for life!
Step 3- Help integrate wellness into the organization's structure. Let us prove to you the benefits of a customized corporate wellness plan with health screenings and education created around what you and your employees need!
*Organizations can also participate in the Wellness Challenge which does not require a contract and provides you with everything you will need for your employees. CLICK HERE
Book Dr. Kunkel
Why do organizations rave about Dr. Kunkel’s wellness programs?
Because Dr. Jack Kunkel has made his life work focused on bringing wellness to others. His passion and excitement shines through as he presents a new paradigm shift in the way we approach wellness as individuals and within organizations.
Benefits For Employers
- Lower healthcare and disability costs
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Reduced employee absenteeism
- Decreased rates of illness and injuries
- Enhanced corporate image
- Improved employee satisfaction
- Improved employee recruitment and retention
Benefits For Employees
- Increased access to health promotion resources and social support
- Improved coping skills with stress or other factors affecting health
- Improved health status
- Lower costs for acute health issues
- Improved job satisfaction
- Safer and more supportive work environment
- Lower out-of-pocket costs for healthcare services; reduced premiums, deductibles, co-payments
- Increased well-being, self-image, and self-esteem