My energy in leading a healthy lifestyle stemmed from personal health struggles, which led me to take action with my own nutritional habits. From this experience, and combined with my passion for helping people, my enthusiasm is directed into guiding clients to meet their own nutritional needs, fitness goals, and improving confidence in themselves.
My eagerness to succeed and desire to learn has helped others achieve weight loss and is recognized in national magazines and fitness websites. I’ve spent my entire career not only helping individuals achieve wellness goals, but also helping business professionals become better leaders and communicators. I teach corporate wellness at Utica College, I am a motivational speaker, build customized individual wellness plans and build corporate wellness programs.
- M.S., Applied Clinical Nutrition (summa cum laude), New York Chiropractic College GPA: 4.0
- B.S., Empire State College
Awards & Certification
- ACE Certified Health Coach
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Weight Management Specialist
- Expert Rating Sports Nutrition Certification
- NESTA Certified Corporate Wellness Coach
- Extensive leadership training for Dr. Thomas Walsh of Grenell Consulting Group
- WELCOA Certified Corporate Wellness Specialist
Our Vision: Empowering individuals to take control of their NOW.
Our Mission Statement: At Jack Kunkel's Revolutionary Wellness, we believe you're capable of more. Through our dedication to an approach that works and our passion for helping you reach your dreams, we remain committed to achieving our vision of empowering you to take control of your NOW.
Book Jack: Download Information Here
Jack and his team have spent decades learning how to educate individuals on becoming their own health coaches, increase productivity, reduce absenteeism, and increase employee engagement, all leading to lowering healthcare costs.